[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for May 18 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 01:17:35 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to you all once again here in North America.  Did your day go well? Mine went quite well, even though I didn't do that much except hang out on the computer and check my mail.  I didn't even check out NFB Newsline today, something I do on a somewhat regular basis.  But, despite it all, God was with me and I'm sure He was with you also.

Our words of inspiration for this evening come from another of our local CPS chapter members, Connie J. Kirby.  Her contribution is entitled "Waiting For Tomorrow," and is rendered as follows:

Each night, as evening draws it shade,
I find that I am filled
With hope of what tomorrow holds,
And then my heart is still.
In perfect peace, I rest in Him
With not a worry or care,
And I know that when tomorrow comes,
He'll be waiting there.
I'm waiting for tomorrow,
Where I know He'll always be;
I'm so glad my Jesus Lord
Chose to wait for me.

How fitting at the close of the day Sister Connie's poem is, and I hope you agree with me.  And now, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep you safe throughout the night and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul