[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Saturday, May 19 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 02:46:45 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow saints residing in North America.  I hope your day went well.  Mine did, albeit only around the house, but at least it went well.

Our words of inspiration for this evening come from the pen of someone we've heard from previously, Regina Wiencek to be precise.  Her contribution for this evening is entitled "God's Presence Within," and is rendered as follows:

Have you looked for God when the tempest broke?
Have you seen Him in the lightning stroke?
Have you heard His voice in the thunder's roar?
Or in proud waves that break on the shore?

Have you watched Him in the sunset's glow?
Has He left His footprints in the fresh, fallen snow?
Does He live in temples hewn of stone?
Where is His palace, where is His throne?

You can search and search without seeing His face
As His fleeting footprints through Nature you trace.
He is Lord of the earth and Lord of the sky;
He is Lord of life's seasons that swiftly roll by.
You can search the world over for glimpses of Him,
But to find Him, my friend, start looking within.
In hearts He is living, still to be found,
Only His footprints He leaves all around.

I personally consider Sister Regina's words have deep meaning for the undersigned, and I hope they do for you as well.  And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep you safe throughout the night and in these last days.  Your Christian brother, Paul