[Faith-talk] GGood Night Message For Sunday, May 20 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 02:25:49 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to all my fellow saints of the Most High God residing in North America.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you had a good time in the Lord today.  The undersigned surely did.  I equally hope and pray that you all will have a peaceful, restful and tranquil sleep tonight.

Our words of inspiration this evening come from the pen and fertile mind of Gertrude B. McClain.  Her contribution is entitled "To Love Unselfishly," and is rendered as follows:

Dear Lord, I don't pretend to be
Unselfish, it is true,
For there are many selfish things
So often I will do.
So often I am unconcerned
Or try to judge the way
That someone else is living, Lord,
The things they do each day.

So, Lord, I want to ask You now
To bless the things I do,
And make my heart unselfish,
To love the same as you.
And help me not to pity self,
But see the world out there
That needs so much more than I do,
So teach me, Lord, to care.

Then teach my heart the meaning of
Concern about another,
To show a kind and loving heart
To all my Christian brothers.
Dear Lord, I know that all of this
Is what You ask of me,
So teach my heart to live and love
Each day unselfishly.

Some things to think about, right? And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us all safe throughout the night and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul