[Faith-talk] Request for Possible Help on a Slightly Off-topic Subject

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:04:57 UTC 2012

Hello folks.  This is Paul and, for the past several months now, have been contemplating changing my health insurance from what I now have to an insurance called Christian Care Medi-Share.  If any of you are on this program would you kindly tell me in an unbiased way the pros and cons of this program? I've heard ads on radio and TV about it, but want to get unbiased words about it.  In order to keep clutter down would appreciate replies to oilofgladness47 at gmail.com.  Thanks for any input.  Paul