[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Monday, November 19 2012

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Nov 20 01:49:54 UTC 2012

Hi,
I don't think there should be anti-gay rhetoric on this list.  God made
everyone, including gay people.  The NFB in Communities of Faith was
originally intended to be helpful to anyone, regardless of the type of faith
and regardless of their lifestyle; it was not intended to be just a
Christian group.  I am not gay, but I see no reason to be down on people who
are.  That doesn't sound like something Jesus would do.
Thanks
Lauren, who has noticed several negative comments towards gay people.

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com