[Faith-talk] RFID Chips to be placed in Humans. is it the Mark of the beast spoken about in the book of Revelations?

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Oct 6 05:00:09 UTC 2012

Here's an article I wrote up and submitted to Alex Jones of info wars.com concerning RFID chips in humans.

 This is vary important and I ask that you forward this on to your friends as soon as you get this.

 This needs to make news and it needs to make news now.

 what does RFID chips mean for Christians around the world?

 Is this the mark of the beast spoken about in the book of Revelations?

 let's study the facts.

 According to articles online published buy Arstechnica, CNET news, Natural News and several more, the RFID chip is here to stay. it will be implemented into humans and some speculate as early as 2013. Let's stop and think about 13.

 A number that for many brings around bad luck and is it a matter of chance that the year they are planning on doing this is speculated as to be 2013? this I shall leave up to you.

 Let's step back now in time and let's look at the book of Revelations.

 The book of Revelations states that the mark of the beast will be placed in your write arm, or, your for-head.

 Let us now jump forward in time to these days and let us look at where they want to place it.

 Forbes and other outlets say that on March 23 of 2013 they will make it mandatory for you to get an RFID chip placed in your write arm or for-head.

 Why isn't this big news?

 Maybe it's do to the fact the media want's to cover it up. Or, maybe it's because people think we Religious fanatics as we're labeled are crazy.

 Whatever the case is, I don't know what I think yet on this subject but the facts are the facts.

 Will it happen, I hope not. Is it possible? Yep, sure is.

 What is your thoughts on the matter? Am I crazy for writing this?

 tweet me your thoughts.

 @timothyclark13

 Thanks and God Bless.

God Bless.