[Faith-talk] RFID Chips to be placed in Humans. is it the Mark ofthe beast spoken about in the book of Revelations?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 09:15:19 UTC 2012

Hi TIMOTHY, interesting thoughts you've written.  First of all, I
see nothing significant in the number 13.  The number 666 is what
is used in Revelation.  Chips are used now in cats and dogs, my
Seeing Eye dog is chipped.  But chipping an animal is only as
good as the person is about keeping the information current.

Is the technology available?  Possibly.  Are we, as a society
ready to have something implanted in us like a chip?  It's
doubtful, at this point.  I doubt that businesses are ready for
such technology.  There are some places now where you can use an
iphone to pay for things, but it is certainly not the norm.  Are
we close to such a time when we will be required to take the mark
of the beast?  Possibly, but I would be careful about setting
dates for such occurrences.  Remember the person who declared
that the Rapture would take place on such and such a date?  He
predicted this not once, but twice.  Well, I must close for now.
God bless you.    Peace,    Debby