[Faith-talk] RFID Chips to be placed in Humans. is it the Markof the beast spoken about in the book of Revelations?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 20:06:03 UTC 2012

Hi,
This article sounds speculative. How could
they mandate a chip in you? Who exactly is they anyway? This article not
only misspelled the book's name,
but bad grammar is here too. You always preceed a pronoun with a noun so we
know what it refers to.
I assume the they is the government. I highly doubt this; how could they
enforce it?

As to how I feel. I would not want such a mandate. It sounds like government
would take away our privacy and track our moves.
Not going to happen. There would be resistance. I do not know much about
revelations. But I believe they refered to another mark, not an rfid chip.

I also wonder why the date  of 12 / 21/12 for the rapture. Reminds me of
when people say random dates are the end of the world.

Ashley