[Faith-talk] An Alternative For Your Saturday Evening

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:41:37 UTC 2012

Yes, folks, it's that time again, Saturday.  This evening at 9 p.m. eastern time, 8 central, 7 mountain, 6 Pacific and, for you night owls in the UK or Europe, 0100 hours UTC Part Two of Lecture 6 of the Restoring America Seminar will be presented.  This will feature, in a 51-minute period, the conclusion of miracle stories of our nation's war for independence, followed by a brief discussion on the Christian basis of our Constitution, and finally a discussion of court cases concerning separation of church and state.  So, as you can tell, there's a variety of topics here.  This will take place on the Conversation Station telephone chatline.  For those with unlimited long-distance plans, the number and instructions to get into the particular phone chat line are listed below.

Please call 712-432-6499. After you hear the realistically-sounding steam whistle, press the pound key to bypass obvious rules and regulations.  Next press 1 to get into the live chatroom menu followed by the number 6400, the prayer and praise room, followed by the pound key and you should be there.

This gathering promises to open our eyes to a facet of Christian American history that so few people know about, and we would like to have you know that, if God could miraculously intervene in the lives of our forefathers, He can certainly do it in this day and age, if only we would listen to Him and obey Him in all that He commands us to do, to the best of our ability and God-given will.

And now until we see you in the chatroom later today, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul.