[Faith-talk] This Is Your Cordial Invitation

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:05:06 UTC 2012

Yes, it's that time again, time for the second week of the Seasons of Refreshing phone conference, this week ably hosted by our own Bonnie Armstrong from Toronto Ontario Canada.  If last week promises anything, it should be a great time of phone fellowship.  This is for people who either would prefer talking on the phone rather than on a computer or, for that matter for those of your friends who don't have a computer for whatever reason, to come into the phone chat line and have a great time of fellowship with other Christian believers.  Sometimes I think we tend to forget those who don't have internet access but would still like to fellowship with others.  The time of the conference begins at 3 p.m. eastern time, 2 central, 1 mountain, noon Pacific and 1900 hours UTC for those of you outside North America who have international Skype calling plans.  The phone number and code to get into the conference are: 712-432-3066 and, when prompted, enter code 976895.

Looking forward to seeing you later today on the phone, if the Spirit moves and your schedules allow, I am your Christian friend and brother, Paul.