[Faith-talk] Greetings Folks

Angelgal angelgal at nb.sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 27 22:51:12 UTC 2012

Greetings Folks

For those that don't know me, I am Brenda and I am looking forward to
meeting those that don't know who I am.  I love getting e-mails from people
all around the world.  I love to make new friends, play cards and board
games. Go for walks, and also go for coffee with friends and family.  I am
living in NB Canada.  I would like to thank David for telling me about this
group as I believe he is already here with me and we know each other from
other groups that we are in.

Brenda

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com