[Faith-talk] An Alternative For Your Saturday Evening Activities

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:44:30 UTC 2012

Well folks.  This evening at 9 p.m. eastern time, 8 central, 7 mountain, 6 Pacific and midnight UTC will be the last in the eight-part series of the Restoring America Seminar to be conducted in the Prayer and Praise Room on the Conversation Station phone chatline.  This lecture is entitled "The Necessity For Christian Involvement," Part Two.  If you possibly missed the previous lectures, I'm sure that someone on CS may be able to help you find them.

To get into the Conversation Station, if you have unlimited long-distance, please call the following number: 712-432-6499.  After you hear the realistic-sounding steam train whistle and the accompanying bell, press the pound key to jump to the main menu.  Next press 1 for live rooms and then 6400 followed by the pound key, and you should be there.

Looking forward to your presence this evening, I am your friend and Christian brother, Paul.