[Faith-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: E-DiBS Daily Bible Study

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 03:15:16 UTC 2012

hi  all,

My name is Georgia. I am new to the list. I am forwarding this link to a Bible Study offered by the Lutheran Church. I know another  person who is blind that listens to it down in Alabama and he is a NFB member. If people need more info about how to get the study, please let me know and I will ask him. I receive it because our local Lutheran Church in this a area subscribes to it for their members  and those  in this community who request it.

Is there anyone on this list that is a director of the Lutheran Outreach to the Blind program in their  area?? I and another woman were asked to co-direct the program here in Flint.

regards,

Georgia
Best,

Georgia