[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday, September 11 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 01:52:50 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow North American saints of the Most High God, and a good Wednesday to the rest of you in other parts of the world.  For us in North America, I hope and pray that your day went well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  Mine went well.

Elaine Pushker is a blind lady living in Saxonburg PA.  Her submission, entitled "God Is Our Fortress," is rendered as follows:

God is our fortress, our comfort divine.
When we go to Him we will feel fine.

When we are facing a raging storm,
He will keep us safe and warm.

Thanks, Elaine for your submission.  Although it was short, it reminded me of Psalm 46.  I suggest that, if you have time before retiring for the night, that you read that Psalm in the format and version/translation of your choice.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout the night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul