[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Monday, September 10 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:52:43 UTC 2012

Hello all.  This is Paul and, as I read her poem without her being able to
respond to my not-so-good analytical insight, I think she meant by getting
behind is that there possibly was a reference to the fact that sometimes, if
not in all cases, that it takes some of us twice as long to complete a task
than a sighted person would need regarding time to complete it.  Now we
don't know if she was totally blind all her life, but, if she was sighted in
her early years, maybe there could possibly be a veiled reference to getting
behind.  Anyway just my two cents worth.  Paul