[Faith-talk] Your Alternative Saturday Evening Activity

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 22:52:10 UTC 2012

Hello ladies and gentlemen.  This is Paul announcing something of an alternative nature for your listening pleasure.  For those of you who are phone savvy as well as computer savvy, and if you'd like to learn about a slice of American history that you weren't taught and, of course, if you're interested, the following is for you.

At 9 p.m. eastern time, 8 central, 7 Mountain, and 6 Pacific we will hear the fourth of an eight-part lecture series called "The Restoring America Seminar" given by the late Peter Marshall Jr. from a church somewhere in northern California.  This will give you some background on the New England Puritans.  If interested and you have unlimited long-distance, please call 712-432-6499 which is the Conversation Station phone chat line.  Press the pound key, then press 1 to get to the live chat rooms and then finally 6400, the Prayer and Praise Room, and hit the pound key following this.  I promise you that Brother Peter's lecture won't be boring at all, but hopefully historically and, if I can say this, spiritually entertaining.

So, until the above time when the lecture will commence, recorded originally in 1993, I remain your Christian brother, Paul.