[Faith-talk] Your Alternative Saturday Evening Activity

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:50:32 UTC 2012

Yes, there are archival recordings on the Conversation Station, but
unfortunately each recording has a particular ID number and I didn't note
each one of them.  However, if you go to the Peter Marshall Ministries'
website of http://www.petermarshallministries.org there may be a phone
number where you can order a set of, I think, 10 CD's of the Restoring
America Seminar from 2006.  My series is from 1993.  Hope that helps.  Paul