[Faith-talk] Your Alternative Saturday Evening Activity

Roger devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:10:30 UTC 2012

Ah, OK. Well there has to be a place where I can get the serieses, and
possible even all of the ministries. Actually, I was going to tell y'all
about a place I found, I can't remember the site right now, but it was full
of brl files of sermons of a passter... Legge I think his name was?
Something like that anyways. If anyone wants them, and if this list supports
file sending, I could give to y'all. Of course I'll have to sort them from
all the other books I have, but that shouldn't be too hard. Also, I did find
that blind gospil site with the tapes in mp3, they're really good! Now, I'm
just looking for all the Bible translations I can get in text or audio
format, :) God bless you all!