[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, September 27 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 02:43:18 UTC 2012

Hello good people.  Sorry to be late, but really this message isn't all that late.  How was your day today? Mine was good, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  For the rest of you in other parts of the world, I hope that your Friday is going well.  Sorry about the snafu about Friday last night; it should have read Thursday.  Oh well, none of us is perfect.

Here in North America and in Europe, we're in the fall or autumn season of the year, whereas you in parts of Australia and New Zealand are in the spring of the year.  Our contributing poetess for today, Nora M. Bozeman, contributed a poem entitled "Autumn's In the Air," rendered as follows:

Autumn's glorious dwindling days
Mirror sunset's scarlet rays.
Butterflies flit by in grace,
Hurrying to their hiding place.
The evening air now holds a chill
As Fall, her vibrant colors spill.
Yesterday summertime was king
But Fall today is in full swing.
The harvest moon, a lantern bright
Showers the stars with brilliant light.
As I gaze at the heavens and say a prayer,
I thank the Lord for His autumn-wear.

And there you have it for now.  Until tomorrow evening when, Lord willing another good night message will be present, I pray that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul