[Faith-talk] Your Saturday Evening Alternative Activity

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:00:35 UTC 2012

Hello out there, ladies and gentlemen, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God.  This is just a reminder that, at 9 p.m. eastern time, 8 central, 7 mountain, 6 Pacific and 0100 hours UTC will take place lecture five of the Restoring America Seminar given by the late Peter Marshall Jr. in 1993.  He was the son of the famous Senate chaplain Peter Marshall, of which his wife Catherine wrote eloquently in a book entitled "A Man Called Peter." So, if you have the time, have unlimited long-distance or can join us via Skype and are interested in American history from a Christian perspective, you are cordially invited to join us.  I can promise you that Brother Peter will keep your ears glued to his words.  This will take place on the Conversation Station phone chat line.  The number and code to get into the conference are 712-432-6499.  Then you press the pound key to bypass the initial message, 1 to get into the main menu of the chatrooms and finally 6400, the Prayer and Praise Room, followed again by the pound key.  We've had quite a turnout for the first four lectures, and, with the Spirit moving, and God's will making the participation in the listening of the lecture what He desires, it promises to be a great time.

So until the above times when we see you on the phone chat line, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul.