[Faith-talk] Independence

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:51:10 UTC 2013

Since I am not Christian, or even religious at all, it's not even a dilemma for me in the slightest. However, since even my most faithful and sincere Christian friends would have to concede that Jesus isn't here to give you cited guide wherever you want to go, I suspect it's not really an issue for virtually all independent Christian Federationists.

Sent from my iPhone