[Faith-talk] Independence

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 27 00:41:21 UTC 2013

The NFB doesn't say we can't depend on God, or others, for that
matter. We are encouraged to get the skills we need to be as
independent as possible, and to use them. But, no man is an island.
God's Word is to be read, memorized and obeyed in every Christian's
life here on earth. Depending on God doesn't make us helpless. Where
we are weak, He makes us strong.