[Faith-talk] December 1, 2013 Daily Thought and a Praise Report

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:32:23 UTC 2013

Hi Paul, that's quite a coincidence right, about where Angela
lives?  (Smile).  I'd say more like a God Incidence.  Sorry you
had to spend Thanksgiving alone.  That's not very much fun.  I've
been close, but just at the last minute, somebody invited me.  Of
course, now that I'm married we are usually together except for
last year when I was at CCB.  That was hard, I can tell you.  I
don't want to be apart from my husband again for holidays.  I
know that's unrealistic, because in the long run, one of us will
go be with Jesus before the other, I suppose.  But until then, I
don't want to be apart from him.    Blessings,    Debby