[Faith-talk] I'm on YouTube

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:58:15 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,
I say a Christmas song by Amy Grant call breath of Heaven at a foundation function for disabled.
I wanted to share it with you on YouTube even I wasn't my best work since I was stuck in my wheelchair and couldn't breathe.

Anyway I see much better than that in general. But again I thought it would be great to share it with you.
You have to go on YouTube and then search Jennifer Keller breath of heaven.
You have to surge those both things at the same time or it won't come up.
I hope you enjoy it.
Jen

Sent from my iPhone