[Faith-talk] I'm on YouTube

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Fri Dec 6 14:50:18 UTC 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDLMpp8xwo

All I can say is WOW.!!!! I have a master's in singing from Northwestern
Univercity and I know a good voice when I hear it. I sing with the First
United Methodist Church of Orange in their choir. I do lots of solo work
there too. I have been singing in church choirs since highschool

Above, is the youtube link to the song.