[Faith-talk] Answer to Christmas Carol Trivia Question

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 04:16:44 UTC 2013

Maureen, if Care Ministries is still distributing their materials on
cassette and if you still have a recorder/player, you can contact them, as
that's where I got the book.  Unfortunately I don't know their exact contact
info, but if you Google Care Ministries International, I'm sure that you and
others can get contact information for them.  The neat thing about this
ministry is that they will send the tapes free of charge for you to keep, or
you may return them for further listening by others.  Paul