[Faith-talk] washington seminar

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:09:54 UTC 2013

If you think about it, Jesus dealt with people of the world.  He told
them when they were doing wrong or being ridiculous about one law or
another.  Granted, most of the laws he opposed stemmed from religious
practices, but they were still the laws.  He protested with the best
of them!  So why shouldn't we?  Of course, we should never let our
concerns with these things consume us or distract us from our
Christian walk.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National