[Faith-talk] being healed from blindness

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Wed Dec 18 05:26:00 UTC 2013

I sing in my church choir here at First United Methodist Church of Orange in
Socal. Every Thursday night and Sunday morning, usually one of the choir
members picks me and sometimes on Sundays my nine-year-old daughter and
makes sure we get to church. Although it is difficult to find someone to
help me when I need rides to emergency doctor's appointments ETC. usually, I
can get help for other church functions such as our caroling for the
shuttins that we did just the other Sunday afternoon.