[Faith-talk] being healed from blindness

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Wed Dec 18 09:11:36 UTC 2013

You are very blessed in your church! Even before I lost my sight, I
was smiled upon as naive at best and oftenridiculed and worth when I
spoke of church being community and that I thought  that we should
live thought we should be and live out community.

In his grip of grace!

Doris in Lutherland

At 07:13 PM 2013/12/17 -0900, you