[Faith-talk] being healed from blindness

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 18 06:08:15 UTC 2013

hi, it isn't always easy to find support in church. We just started
attending a new church and I've been very open about what I expect and
also want to give as a part of this new family. I'm singing on christmas
eve and I've been told that we are welcome to participate in any way
that we see fit. We have been also told that we know how to accomplish
things and they need to learn and take their cues from us. It is
refreshing indeed. Now it is our place to make full use of this openness
so that we can continue to be taken seriously.