[Faith-talk] faith talk: churches and socialization

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 17:31:20 UTC 2013

Dear list,
A lot of churches are probably the only places I can find sighted and
otherwise good friends here in Denver.  It's awful to think that some of
my Catholic friends have been better than that.  For instance, when I
was in college, I would go to places in Tallahassee with the Catholic
students.  I went go carting, golfing, etc.  But now, no college, no
work, nothing.  I don't get too much social time outside church because
everybody's working, married, etc.  It's weird.
Beth