[Faith-talk] being healed from blindness

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 16:54:46 UTC 2013

Our church has probably been under some attack because I heard that there
was a letter with death threats when we started a microbusiness helping
women with AIDS in Kenya and Uganda and it is called church of the Open Door
but the newspaper once called it Church of the Open Sore because we
encourage people to be transparent with each other about what is really
going on in their lives.  We do not have a bus ministry.  One of the pastors
asked me to look into getting a bus to transport people with dosabilities
once but the liability insurance was astronomical and so we couldn't do it
but now paratransit goes there so people use that who can't drive.
Maureen