[Faith-talk] Fwd: You Tube Links

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 21 12:22:30 UTC 2013

I have a degree in music education and only had trouble with two
instructors.
this was back in the late seventies. Giving up and refusing to try
because of discrimination can be a huge mistakes because we can come
away without knowing what God could have done not only to resolve the
situation but our own development of coping skills which we all need to
deal with life circumstances.