[Faith-talk] Fwd: You Tube Links

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:53:45 UTC 2013

Sorry I’m just getting back to you on this.

My teachers made it very clear that I had no future in musical performance.

I did have the opportunity to compete for a pop record contract, but my Father wouldn’t let me miss school.

I had a much more controlled voice back then since I was taking classical lessons at the time.

Anyway, I’ll never know now.

Jenny