[Faith-talk] Fwd: You Tube Links

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 00:14:24 UTC 2013

Maureen,
Where was your ba in music therapy and do you use it?
Were you blind at the time? I ask since I have a friend who might go into
music therapy as a grad student; he tried in undergrad but got discouraged
but still is a music student.
He could use some advice. Its hard with access issues like taking a music
recording class where not all software is accessible.

So, if you can tell me more about your degree, this would be helpful.
Did you use dancing dots?

Also if I can contact you off list, let me know how, and if I can pass your
info to my friend.
Ashley