[Faith-talk] Some thoughts on prayer

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Fri Dec 27 21:51:37 UTC 2013

Hi
Yes, believing God has plans for you and you will be fruitful in Him is the
way.  For years I would hear of a need of a volunteer for something
especially at my church and I'd think, "Oh I can't do that."  Or I'd think,
"Oh if I tried doing that I'd be such a bother to people because I'd need
help."  But over the last few years as I've changed my mind about that and
think, "God that doesn't sound like something You have for me but I know You
have something else because Your plans are good." things I can do"
have opened up.  In fact church actually asked me to speak to people about
serving them.  I thought "Isn't this just like God?"  Changing it from me
thinking I can't do stuff to them asking me to talk about doing it.  Even
though the talk actually never materialized I was so happy that they asked
me.
Maureen