[Faith-talk] Fw: (CookingAndTips) (The New Perkins SMART BraillerR)

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:28:40 UTC 2013

It seems pretty cool, but I'm sure it won't be used much. Its a shame
thatso  many compannies make all this tech that never is used. I
suppose its there fault, they should not have made things that there
is not any demand for. Surethis  may be usedin  public schools, but no
blind school should need it.

Sent from my iPod