[Faith-talk] Prayers Please

Rhonda Lewis-Kubehl motherkubehl at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 03:11:20 UTC 2013

On Friday, Corban (age 4) and I were hit by a pick up truck, it didn't
look so promising for him, to see his little lifeless body laying there
with blood coming from his head and mouth was painful.
He walked away with 3 or 4 stitches, no internal bleeding, no brain
damage, just some road rash, and stitches.
I shattered my knee cap, so I'm in a wheel chair with a brace on my leg.
Corban blames himself, it breaks my heart when he asks if he was hit
because he was naughty, or he says God gave me perfect vision because
I'm suppose to watch out for mommy and daddy when we are out,, and if I
were paying attention, we wouldn’t ever have gotten hit by the pick up
truck.
We never ask him to be our eyes, so, I'm not sure why he feels like he
should have.
We're thankful, and Praising God that he's still with us.
He remembers everything in full detail, from the color of the car, to
the color of the driver.
It’s hard when he has a bad, bad nightmare screaming “Don’t hit me car,
please don’t hit me again!”
I don’t wish that on anyone.
We allow him to freely talk about it, other than that, I'm not sure what
else to do.
We were walking, and we had the complete right away, the 18-year-old
driving the pick up was eating, and going about 10-15mph when she plowed
into me, spun around, and hit my baby.
Now, he's his normal, spunky, happy self.

-- Skype: R.Kubehl85 Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/KubehlChristianAcademy Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/Motherkubehl Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/DiscipleOfJesus May God Bless you