[Faith-talk] bible on braille note

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:15:44 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well and staying out of the snow.  I have a
question that I have been meaning to ask for a long time.  Does it
work well to put the bible on your note taker?  I have a braille note
and would like to get a BRF version of the bible from bookshare and
put it on it.  Do any of you do this?  I think I could figure out how
to get it on there...  I don't usually read books on the braille note.
 But the main thing I was wondering was how practical would this be?
Can you get through books of the bible quickly?  Are the verses easy
to navigate through?

Thank you...

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National