[Faith-talk] bible on braille note

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 02:28:29 UTC 2013

Dear Ms. Julie,

I do not read Braille but many people do use a brf or text copy of
the Bible on their notetaker. You have a browser on your Braille
note, don't you?

I hope he'll chime in with more information about his ministry, but
let me just point you at

http://www.optasiaministry.org/

Pastor Tom is a minister himself, who when he lost his sight but not
his calling, came up with Bibles in html format that he uses on his
own notetaker to preach from and read and study the Bible.

Check out Optasia. not only are those Bibles wonderful that come in
probably close to 20 different translations by now but it's a really
really neat Christian library and you'll probably have stuff to read
and study for the rest of your life almost if you read every single
book they have.

Be blessed!

Doris