[Faith-talk] A Question for the Group

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:25:32 UTC 2013

Hi folks.  I know that this question has nothing to do with faith and religion, but I was wondering if any of you are members of SAMNET, the System Access Mobile Network? If so, how about joining the undersigned in the Welcome Lobby every Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week from 10-11 a.m. or 10-11 p.m. eastern time along with other great people.  Hope the moderator doesn't mind this question, but would really like to connect emails with voices.  Thanks to the moderator for allowing this post.  Paul from Baltimore