[Faith-talk] What do you want sighted pastors and church members toknow?

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:40:12 UTC 2013

Hi all.
I just joined this list.
I think that churches should know that accessibility to bulletins and
hymnals are a barrier.
So is transportation.
I found a really good church and was able to get there.  But now I  have not
been able to do so.
They did have the bulletin in braille though.
Also that just because we are blind doesn't mean that we can't particepate
in things like choir, singles and young adult groups, or serve on
committees.
Finally, I always hear from friends that they don't feel as if they are
accepted or if they fit in when they go to church.

Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674