[Faith-talk] Listening to God's voice Am I really understanding what you want me to do?

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:33:17 UTC 2013

Well, I am in your amen ccorner! I'm frustrated with where I am and
the people hear and the people there. Never mind though cause Im fin a
make a decision, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I'm
almost giving up on pastoring, counseling, evangilism all that. Just
gimme a factory routine style job so I can go to it for eight and come
home and rlax with weekends off! No drama no pressure. It's just that
simple!

Danielle