[Faith-talk] Listening to God's voice Am I really understanding what you want me to do?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 22 00:48:33 UTC 2013

Hi Danielle,

Well, in the first place, the Bible teaches us that Pastors are to be
men, not women. It says that the pastor should be the husband of one
wife, not the wife of one husband. Many modern churches allow women
to be pastors, and that is direct disobedience to God. There are no
qualifiers, such as, there aren't enough men to do it.

I pray you'll find a job that will give you financial independence
and joy in your work.

Blessings,

Linda