[Faith-talk] Listening to God's voice Am I really understanding what you want me to do?

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:57:56 UTC 2013

I'm not surprised at your response. I do believe what you are saying
yes it's biblical but I do see myself in an evangelist role though
that is an option at this time not necessarily a priority. So I guess
you disapprove of the Joyces and Paulas in tis world? by the way, they
have there husbands as there covering. seems like that was a hot
button for you. Am I wrong? If so, why so personal?

Danielle