[Faith-talk] bible on braille note

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 05:27:42 UTC 2013

Hi.  I wanted to respond before this, but life gets in the way...

Thank you Doris.  I will definitely check that out.

Linda, that would be cool.  Our church uses NIV, but I'm not opposed
to reading KJV in my own study time.  I think it would be good.

I want something that I can use to go from book to book and chapter to
chapter easily so that I can participate more fully in bible studies.
I love reading God's word, and I have a bible in Braille, but it's 20
volumes and doesn't travel well.  I want to follow along in church,
read aloud in bible study, and be able to read God's word on the go.

Also, Linda, how well does the hymnal work?  I'm just curious.  I'm
guessing you modify it to something that works with a Braille display.

Thanks.  You guys are awesome!