[Faith-talk] bible on Braille note

Tom Vos tomvos614 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 23:32:33 UTC 2013

I missed this the first time through since I was away, but I want you to
know about the Bibles and resources Optasia Ministry offers.
We have several Bibles including the NIV in BRF format.
We also have many Bible versions in the Optasia HTML format,
Which allows you to easily navigate to books, chapters and verses.
We also have a library of 16 of these Bible versions in a package that
allows you to easily compare readings in the different versions.
In addition we put these Bibles in html for use with the Victor Stream
Reader,
And most Bibles are available in rtf format for use with a word processing
program.
Many blind persons have used our Bibles successfully on the Braille Note
Besides that we have a large library of Bible study tools and other
Christian reading.
We make this available to the blind, without charge, since we do not want
anyone to have to be cut off from reading God's Word.
You can see the complete list of what we offer at
www.optasiaministry.org
and you can email me at
tom.vos at optasiaministry.org
Blessings,