[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Sunday, March 3, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 01:08:57 UTC 2013

Hello and good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you live on this planet.  I know it's a bit early, but I haven't yet found a way to combine sending messages from both my primary email address to my System Access email address, especially as the latter goes to a particular discussion forum.  If anyone here knows how I can do it, please contact me by phone so that hopefully someone can walk me through the process, as I have trouble following email instructions.  Thus the earliness of the hour, at least here in North America.  Anyway I hope that your day is going well or went well.

For the next several days/nights we will be delving into the realm of poetry.  We begin our "journey" in this realm with a poem entitled "At the Door" written by Sharon Lee Roberts, rendered as follows:

You have not gone so far, dear one,
That I can't bring you home,
That I can't reach and find you
Where you've chosen now to roam.

There's nothing you have done, dear one
That I will not forgive,
I paid the price upon the cross
And died so you might live.

You've wandered far and wide, dear one,
But not beyond My reach,
I will come and bring you home,
And we will mend the breach.

My love is just as strong
As it has ever been before;
Just open up your heart to me,
I'm standing at the door.

Now I know with some degree of certainty that someone out there needed to hear and read that message.  Obviously it was one directly from the Lord, and I pray that Sharon's words ministered to at least one person.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your friend and brother in Christ, Paul