[Faith-talk] something i wish to share regarding the last days before the return of jesus christ

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sun May 26 06:03:36 UTC 2013

hello all - i'm writing to share with you something i found of great interest that i hope you'll think on as we all walk daily in our faith and trust in god.
 let me share something with you in your bibles that you might not have looked at as of yet. let's open our bibles to chapter 2 of the book of joel. now, let's go to verse 30 and read from there to the end of the chapter. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. now, let's head to chapter 2 in the book of acts. let's look at verses 19 through 21. 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. see something of interest there? the moon will be looking red as blood. a blood red moon. before the coming of the lord. i'm not by no means saying that god will come in our life time. would i enjoy that greatly, yes but i also fear. are any of us good enough for god? i know i'm saved by grace but is grace enough to save a sinner like me? i guess so but it still frightens me to think that in god's eyes i'm not good enough. i pray god will have mercy and will forgive me of any wrong doings i've done in the past and will most likely do in the future. anyway, i just wanted to share this with you as i found it highly interesting.
god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 bandcamp