[Faith-talk] videos in church services

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon May 27 22:49:50 UTC 2013

Hi friends,

I was wondering if any of you have encountered videos with no
narration in your church services.  They have been coming up more
often lately, and I don't want to complain about them without having a
solution that will make everyone happy.  Yesterday we had one that
directly related to the serman the pastor was preaching, and I felt
left out.  Since I am in the choir, I don't always sit next to the
same people, so asking someone to describe the videos wouldn't work so
well.  What do you guys think?

Hope you are all having a good Memorial day!

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National